(This is for 2 servings-we each had 2 halves of a zucchini, but I guess it depends on the size of your veggie).
Olive oil cooking spray
1/3 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or more depending on how cheesy you like your pizza)
Whatever toppings your heart desires
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the zuchinni in half and scoop out the center-not too much, just enough to get some of the seeds out and to create a little divot for your toppings.
3. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with olive oil spray and bake for 10-20 minutes (I say such a broad range in time because it really depends on the size of the zuchinni).
4. Remove the zuchinni from the oven and blot away any excess liquid with a paper towel.
5. Divide your sauce and cheese between your zuchinni halves and top with your fav toppings (we used all natural pepperoni and lots of crushed red pepper because that is all we had in the house).
6. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.