I have been making this pizza for years, but when I first made it I followed this recipe. I will give you my version which is very similar, I just tweaked it a little bit.
Ingredients for a basic cheese pizza:
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
10 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
olive oil cooking spray
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll phyllo dough (Careful! It cracks easily). Place 3 layers of phyllo on the baking sheet. Spray the top of the 3 layers with cooking spray and sprinkle with parmesan (I also sprinkle crushed red pepper because we like our pizza a little spicy). Repeat this 2 more times, one placed on top of another.
3. Coat top phyllo sheet with cooking spray, make sure that the edges of the phyllo dough get sprayed.
4. Spread the sauce over the top layer of phyllo dough and top with mozzarella.
5. Top with whatever pizza toppings you like.
6. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden (make sure edges don't burn!).